Parents have the opportunity to serve their local school by forming an FCA Booster Club. This group would meet once a month (or when needed). The Booster Club has 3 main purposes:
1. Pray for the Coaches and Athletes at their school
2. Pray for the FCA Ministry at their school.
3. Support and help resource the FCA Ministry at their school.
The FCA Booster Club is welcome to do more like help provide:
* Food for student-athlete huddles & events.
* FCA Resources (Bibles, devotionals etc. for the FCA ministry at their school).
* Transportation to Church & FCA events.
* FCA Summer Camp Scholarships.
* Support to the FCA Huddle Coach & Student Athlete Leaders at their school.