FCA Parent Booster Clubs
- We have an opportunity for Parents to serve in their local area by forming an FCA Parent Booster Club for their High School or Middle School. This group would meet once a month. There would be 3 main purposes in gathering:
1. Pray for the Coaches at their school.
2. Pray for the Athletes at their school.
3. Pray for the FCA ministry at their school.
The above objectives center on prayer to our Father for the coaches & athletes at their local schools. The FCA Booster Club is welcome to do more like:
* Provide food for student-athlete huddles & events.
* Help provide FCA Resources (Bibles, devotionals etc. for the FCA ministry at their school).
* Transportation to Church & FCA events.
* FCA Summer Camp Scholarships.
* A supportive role to the FCA Huddle Coach & Student Athlete Leaders at their schools.